Journaling is a fantastic way to get things out of your head, to find inspiration and to calm your mind. It helps you to see things more clearly. But when you don’t know what to write about it can also be a bit intimidating. Sitting in front of a blank piece of paper with no ideas is quite frustrating. This 20 journaling prompts will give you food for thought.
When you need some inspiration for your journaling, pick a prompt that speaks to you and just
- Five things I’m grateful for today.
- The three most important people in my life right now.
- My favorite quote.
- Three moments I truly felt myself and enjoyed life to the fullest.
- What am I most proud of?
- Who is my biggest inspiration?
- Three good things that happened to me today.
- One thing I’d like to do more often.
- My favorite place in the world.
- My favorite book.
- What do I like most about myself?
- My favorite childhood memory.
- My five favorite ways to relax.
- Who are my three best friends?
- What is
the onenew thing I want to try?
- One lesson I learned today.
- What is the one thing I’m really good at?
- My favorite season?
- What are my favorite things about the current season?
- Five weird things I love.