This is for all my information hoarders out there
If you’re anything like me, you love collecting information and download every freebie that comes your way.
* A freebie about the perfect Instagram bio – Sign me up!
* A freebie about increasing your social media engagement – Give it to me!
There is so much free information out there and we’re afraid to miss out if we don’t get it all. But the problem is, most of the time we only collect this information and don’t implement it.
Do you really need 5 freebies about the perfect Instagram bio if you don’t do anything with the information provided???
It’s time to stop collecting information and to start IMPLEMENTING what we already have.
Here are a few tips for you:
1. Put all your freebies in one folder. If you have a shit ton you can make subfolders to have a better overview.
2. Go through each one of them and decide if this is something you actually NEED and if this brings you VALUE. Delete the ones that don’t fit these criteria.
3. Each week pick one of the freebies you kept. Work through it and IMPLEMENT the information you’ve learned.
4. Next time before you download a freebie ask yourself if this is something you actually need. If you downloaded something and don’t find it valuable or useful – DELETE it immediately. You don’t want to clutter your space (even if it’s “just” your digital space) with things you don’t need.
Remember: The 5th freebie about the perfect Instagram bio is not the answer if you don’t implement the information provided!
Talking about freebies 😉 If you haven’t already click the button below to download my FREE guide “From distracted and confused to clear and focused”. I created this guide to help girl bosses to ditch overwhelm and get back clarity and focus.
This one is super helpful and you wanna keep it
5 Day Digital Declutter Challenge
When was the last time you saw the picture of this beautiful beach on your desktop background? Can you enjoy the view, or is it hidden behind a countless amount of files and folders?
How do you feel when you scroll through your Instagram and Facebook feed? Inspired? Motivated? Or discouraged and unfulfilled?
What about your bookmarks? How long does it take you to find what you’re looking for? Do you actually know what you’ve saved there?
These all are examples of digital clutter. We can’t see it. But it’s there. And it affects us just like physical clutter.
All-in-One Social Media Planner
When you want to start an online business, you better be on social media, right?
But how to keep up with everything we have to do???
You have to post content on different platforms.
You have to engage with your audience.
And you better plan in advance so that you don’t sit in front of your laptop every day desperately thinking about what you should post or do.
from distracted and confused to clear and focused
You’re working on something, ready to get things done but you’re constantly distracted by random upcoming thoughts like “I should really back up my website.”
All you really want is to get in a few hours of focused work but … sorry … but it just occurred to me that I have to renew my gym membership … I’ll be back … ok, where was I???
Sounds familiar? Then this one is for you!