This is for all my information hoarders out there
If you’re anything like me, you love collecting information and download every freebie that comes your way.
* A freebie about the perfect Instagram bio – Sign me up!
* A freebie about increasing your social media engagement – Give it to me!
There is so much free information out there and we’re afraid to miss out if we don’t get it all. But the problem is, most of the time we only collect this information and don’t implement it.
Do you really need 5 freebies about the perfect Instagram bio if you don’t do anything with the information provided???
It’s time to stop collecting information and to start IMPLEMENTING what we already have.
Here are a few tips for you:
1. Put all your freebies in one folder. If you have a shit ton you can make subfolders to have a better overview.
2. Go through each one of them and decide if this is something you actually NEED and if this brings you VALUE. Delete the ones that don’t fit these criteria.
3. Each week pick one of the freebies you kept. Work through it and IMPLEMENT the information you’ve learned.
4. Next time before you download a freebie ask yourself if this is something you actually need. If you downloaded something and don’t find it valuable or useful – DELETE it immediately. You don’t want to clutter your space (even if it’s “just” your digital space) with things you don’t need.
Remember: The 5th freebie about the perfect Instagram bio is not the answer if you don’t implement the information provided!
Talking about freebies 😉 If you haven’t already click the button below to download my FREE guide “From distracted and confused to clear and focused”. I created this guide to help girl bosses to ditch overwhelm and get back clarity and focus.
This one is super helpful and you wanna keep it
Download & Get Things Done
Free for you
GYST Day Guide
Get back control about what's going on in your business and life.
All-in-One Social Media Planner
Social Media Planning Sucks?!
5 Day Digital Declutter Challenge
Is digital clutter stopping you from being productive and getting things done?