Get Your Shit Together Days
Can I tell you a lil secret?⠀
Although I’m a productivity and organization specialist, I don’t always have my shit together. 😆⠀
Life happens, and it’s not always possible to keep up with everything we should do. Your desk is a mess, your download folder is full of things you can’t even remember downloading, and your inbox 😳😳😳⠀
That’s why I love a proper GYST day (aka Get Your Shit Together).
A whole day dedicated to getting back control over your life and biz.⠀
Last week I had such a day and let me tell you – the feeling when you’re done is AMAZING. ⠀
When everything is filed and on its place.
When your to-do list and your projects are up to date. ⠀
When your inbox is empty, and everything is scheduled.⠀
I really love a proper GYST day, and I think we all should schedule one every once in a while. It’s like a fresh start and gives you back control over your biz and life. 💪⠀
Here are a few things that you can do on a GYST day: ⠀
* Emails: get your inbox to zero or at least get clear about every email in there ⠀
* Clear out your download folder ⠀
* Clear out your desktop ⠀
* Backup your computer ⠀
* Backup and sync your phone ⠀
* Website service: update your theme and plugins ⠀
* Sync Google Drive ⠀
* Clear out your loose papers ⠀
* Tidy up your workspace ⠀
* Declutter your workspace ⠀
* Revisit your projects and to-do list – is everything up to date, anything to add or remove?
What’s also a great thing to do on a GYST day is a brain dump.
Click the button below to download my FREE guide “From distracted and confused to clear and focused”.